Saturday, April 30, 2011

Elegant rolled bead necklace.

The love of creative work

This necklace is so elegant that a is already taken by a good friend of mine. I just wanted to show the detail of the work. It made me very proud to see the results of the thicker beads, they look gorgeous and ready to roll. 

I heard that a jewel is not only something made of gold or precious stones, but also an object
that has been made with great dedication and love. I would say that this necklace was made with those two ingredients, beside the fresh water pearls, the copper bead caps, the czech crystals, and of course my precious hand-rolled beads, made with cotton silk-screened hand-made paper. See the beautiful results of the work and dedication to this jewel, and judge for yourself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment